- Navigating Nonessential Research Trials During COVID19: The Push We Needed For Using Digital Technology To Increase Access for Rural Participants? This was featured by UC Davis, "COVID-19 Limitations Unique Opportunity for Researchers to Decrease Digital Divide"
- Consensus on the key characteristics of endocrine-disrupting chemicals as a basis for hazard identification.
- Wearable sensor system to monitor physical activity and the physiological effects of heat exposure.
- Citizen science to further precision medicine: from vision to implementation.
- Are providers prepared for genomic medicine: Interpretation of Direct-to-Consumer genetic testing (DTC-GT) results and genetic self-efficacy by medical professionals.